In order to strengthen our teams, we are looking for a new member with remarkable skills, a Site Engineer.
Your main responsibilities?
- Checks dimensions design data, raising technical queries
- Responsible for supporting the production of methods statements and risk assessments
- Provides quantity information for preparation of material call off/requisitions.
- Manages the survey equipment ensuring it is suitable
- Files and maintains the engineer’s drawings and specifications so that the current information is always available.
- Interprets and abstracts construction information from the drawings and specifications and provides this to the supervisors and operatives
- Effectively communicate technical information to the workforce and liaise with all functions and support services in a timely and accurate manner.
- Files quality records for quality assurance documentation
- Provide feedback to supervising engineers/managers
Our engagement ?
- Personal aspirations taken into account
- Daily commitment of your Managers and HR team: availability, listening and responsiveness
- Stimulating & environmentally friendly technical challenges
- Committed & engaging project over the long term
- Kindness and team cohesion
- Full-time permanent contract
Your remarkable talent?
- First significant experience as a Site Engineer
- Fluent English essential
- Your autonomy, your sense of interpersonal skills, good communication and organization will be major assets for this position
- Motivation and interest in growth projects
Do you want to join a human-sized company close to its employees? Join us!